WAS THAT IN YOUR PROFILE ?


dubiousMatch8 was born one day while reporting in to my children, all in their fifties, about my internet date. I have three children and at least three friends who demanded I call them at the end of the date to make sure I was still alive. Being lazy and also a non-phone person, I wrote them an email. Ah ha, killing six birds with one stone. No flies on me!

It was a funny email which provided everyone with a few laughs and led to "why don't we start a blog"....so here we are sharing a few of our dating experiences and inviting you to EMAIL us at dubiousmatch8@gmail.com about your humorous dates. With your permission, we may publish it on this blog.

Saturday, February 11, 2012


THE PERILS OF INTERNET DATING:# 1



GLOVES AND A HAMMOCK!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! But my husband doesn't see the joke!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeze Louise! This dud, er dude, thinks he has it all going for him. First of all, no woman in her right mind is going to get on that skinny bike with him and risk becoming the mother of a pointy bicycle seat baby; 2nd, he doesn't know that the potato goes in the front of his speedo/hammock, and 3rd, showing up for his e-date like this would surely bring evoke the dismal prospect of his assets, mindset, and completely destroy and disprove the age old adage that "less is more"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help man.....don't you know the potato thing is the giveaway! Especially given that we are so bright, mature and "middle aged." What ever happened to just "meeting somebody?" Brings new meaning to my marriage! Maybe not so bad after all. Hope he didn't e-mail for a second date girl. I'd tell him I decided after much thought to follow my lesbian feelings and that he was instrumental in my decision. That would get me worked up enough to call a guy... maybe a Chppendale and me? Come oooooonnnnnn Dude! Hail Papa!

    ReplyDelete